Welcome to my blog about things I love to collect, refinishing furniture and decorating using flea market finds (with a few crochet projects now and then).Thanks so much for visiting!




Wednesday, July 14, 2010

White Wednesday

A quick trip to the thrift store this morning......

Sugar and creamer in excellent condition....

A pair of white pillow cases that have never been used....


A pair of wall shelves made of plaster. I have no idea if these are very old but I'll give them a fresh coat of paint. A cheap but sturdy little jewelry box that will look great repainted! I can use it to store special buttons. An old handmade wood shelf that looks like another wood shop project made long ago out of oak. I don't think I'll paint that nice wood but it will make a great nick nack shelf.


A cute little basket that I might paint as it has a little stain on the bottom and a pair of dessert plates.....And my favorite for last.....love this.....


Daffodils!!! Ansley bone china. Funny the last time I went to that store I came home with the copper daffodils.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you!