Welcome to my blog about things I love to collect, refinishing furniture and decorating using flea market finds (with a few crochet projects now and then).Thanks so much for visiting!




Sunday, September 12, 2010

Tattered Treasure from Exuberant Housewifery

I just wanted to show you some of the pretty treasures I picked up from Exuberant Housewifery on Etsy recently. Stephanie has the best assortments. The pink crochet hat pin cushion was purchased separately but all the rest of the pink goodies were in one 'Tattered Treasure'. I just love finding these in her Etsy shop. They don't last long so if you check out her shop and see something you like...don't hesitate to snap it up!
(click on the pinks and you get a really good look at the treasures!)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you!