Welcome to my blog about things I love to collect, refinishing furniture and decorating using flea market finds (with a few crochet projects now and then).Thanks so much for visiting!




Friday, September 2, 2011

Crochet Hanger and Fabric Rose

Be sure to stop over there for all the wonderful inspiration...


I have an obsession for am hooked on crocheting hanger covers and I just recently finished this one.

I made a fabric rose using the Clover Rose Maker. This was the first rose I made using the medium template.


I'm so pleased with how it turned out.  They take a little practice and a some patience but I think the roses are worth every bit of it!

I plan to give the embellished hangers as gifts, keep a few a lot for myself and some to sell.


Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Now that is something fun to be addicted to- and you can never have too many hangers- well, maybe, but not this kind.
    Happy PS!
    Hugs- Tete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya sweetie!! Just getting back to you about my flowers!! If I understand which ones you were asking about they are called Love Lies Bleeding "Amaranthus caudatus"
    !!! I purchased them from the web over the winter and winter sowed them in a milk jug so as soon as it got warm enough they started to grow like crazy ;O) I am guessing they will not make it through our winters but they grew like wild fire as you can see and have been so neat in the garden since late spring!! If I can figure out how to seed them I would sure be willing to send you some seeds later this year ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy...Happy Pink Saturday..I pray that God will bless you all through out the coming week...
    your pinks are so pretty...
    God Bless You...
    Kandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faye,

    Good news! You won my giveaway. I sent you an email, but maybe you did not get it? You can email me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pink hanger is sooo pretty. Yes, the rose makes it extra special. I think every girl needs a few of these in her closet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would never get one of those finished. I have no patience or skills. You really did a super job on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! How do I find that template. Love the hangar, you did a beautiful job creating.

    Hope you have a beautiful holiday weekend
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so pretty Faye!
    I have some vintage ones that were my aunt's mother~in~laws' (minus the rose)...and just love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you!