Welcome to my blog about things I love to collect, refinishing furniture and decorating using flea market finds (with a few crochet projects now and then).Thanks so much for visiting!




Friday, September 9, 2011

It's Here...from Old Time Pickers....

My package from Old Time Pickers arrived yesterday!
Not only do I love everything but Cindy does know how to package everything so don't ever worry about buying something breakable from her Etsy shop!!!


I love the McCoy pitcher and mugs. My hydrangeas are just starting to turn a little pink, I thought they went well in the pitcher.
I actually baked a few cookies this afternoon...add a little coffee and a few friends and we're all set!

The other item in Cindy's Giveaway was this great berry tote. As soon as Mr. Wild saw it he commented that this was the exact kind he used as a kid to pick berries on the farm.

I picked up a bunch of old books in my favorite antique shop in South Dakota on my way home. They look good in the tote but I have lots of ideas for this berry tote that I know I'll be posting in the future.

Thank you Cindy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Faye,
    You are so welcome! It was a pleasure to send to you as you are so appreciative of vintage treasures. Love your hydrangeas in the pitcher and the books in the tote. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you!