Welcome to my blog about things I love to collect, refinishing furniture and decorating using flea market finds (with a few crochet projects now and then).Thanks so much for visiting!




Friday, September 16, 2011

Junk Bonanza Report!!!

It was a lot of fun....a long line to get in but worth the wait. A beautiful sunny and crisp autumn day.
here are my treasures...


The old coat rack and the Baby Ben are my best treasures of the day...and the Baby Ben works! This coat rack will go on the wall so I can hang up my pretty pink prom dress...wrong era but who cares!


A table full of goodies...

I think I found the right old door knob for my chippy white door, that sort of embossed single knob and also a few pretty butter pats...

Love the old glass ball legs, a pink and white cutter quilt for $5 and a beautiful large crochet table cloth with a wonderful pattern...


An old beveled mirror for the bunkhouse bathroom and the long white coat rack will also go in the bunkhouse...

And here's the entrance to the Junk Bonanza show along with a few pictures inside...




And last but not least Linda (on the right) from her blog Itsy Bits and Pieces
I met Linda through blogging and what a sweet gal she is. It's almost like we already knew each other.
She's super friendly and has an awesome booth! (Booth # 231).

And boy do I need to get my hair cut...it's long and drives me crazy so I tie it up but I didn't know it made me look bald this way!!!! Eeek...off to get a hair cut very soon!!!

9 comments:

  1. Cool beans! Looks like a good time and ya found some goodies. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went too and visited Linda. I found just a few goodies and will post about them Sunday evening.
    Nice finds.
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous finds, Faye! Lucky duck getting to go to Junk Bonanza!! I am going junkin tomorrow for the first time in weeks, and then back to work on almost 30 pumpkins!! Whew! I'm tired just thinking about it!!

    Have a wonderful weekend!!
    Hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, you did find some great goodies, Faye! Love the coat rack!! It was SO nice meeting you! Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!! It's so fun to actually meet in person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy did you hit the jackpot! Love the coat rack and....well all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! you found some awesome "junque"! I LOVE every piece...especially the wire cloche.
    Isn't it fun to meet a blogger?
    Your hair looks fine....
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your treasures, especially the baby ben. I went to an estate sale this weekend and scored a whole box of them (10) for $15!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Faye,

    thanks for your lovely comment and for following my blog! It's so nice to "meet" new people every day :)

    Hope to see you soon in k-town or on your blog, I like it here!

    have a nice evening,

    Barbara

    PS: I wanted to answer you via e-mail, but your e-mail address doesn't seem to work...?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Faye,
    This is a cute little find! Thank you for linking with Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you!