Welcome to my blog about things I love to collect, refinishing furniture and decorating using flea market finds (with a few crochet projects now and then).Thanks so much for visiting!




Saturday, September 29, 2012

It feels like fall!

This is the first day that is felt like fall so I went for a short ride and took some pictures
(I just wish my camera was cooperating)



And of course I have to throw in a picture of the bunkhouse, this is the roof of the porch (still needing the roofing)
More pics on my Wyoming blog HERE


I'm driving back tomorrow and will be home on Monday.
They will continue to work on the bunkhouse and promise to take pictures at the end of each day and to email mail them to me hopefully twice a week.

I don't like to leave and miss the roofing, windows and doors but the forecast is for much cooler weather and staying in a small trailer when it gets cold is not what I want to do.

I miss seeing what everyone has been up to and I'm sure going to try to catch up on your blogs asap!
Sure wish I was able to get over to Deb's for the Minnesota bloggers get together...hope you all had fun!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful autumn pictures....happy sunday...love Ria...xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scenery is beautiful. Now I see why you're so excited. Come visit sometime and say hi. Up to some new stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you!