Welcome to my blog about things I love to collect, refinishing furniture and decorating using flea market finds (with a few crochet projects now and then).Thanks so much for visiting!




Wednesday, September 5, 2012

White Wrap

Okay, I know it's a little out of the ordinary post for White Wednesday, it's not vintage but it is white!

Yes, it's the wrap around the bunkhouse, it's was the only white thing I could think of around here for White Wednesday!



It's starting to look like a building and I'm having a hard time believing that it really IS mine!
This will be the most awesome studio when the time comes...only thing is I am soooo impatient and I want to start moving my things in NOW!!!

Thanks for stopping by and if you want to see more and also the pretty red sun setting last night  (due to the smoke from forest fires in Montana)
Please visit here

Linking to;
 Faded Charm for White Wednesday
And 
Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday

6 comments:

  1. I can see you moving your stuff in now. They would just have to work around you! I just scrolled down to your previous post - that view is amazing! Why do I live in Ohio, when there are views to be had like that? Happy belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it is coming along nicely, Faye. The wait will be so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you to have a building all to your own for your studio. It will be wonderful.

    JB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my I can't wait to see the final product. Coming along nicely. I would love it if you could share this wonderful post at our What’s it Wednesday linky party. I hope you can join us.

    Paula
    ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just too cute, Faye!
    I love your excitement for your studio.
    Have a great day!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! I would love to have a studio that size all to myself. It's going to be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love hearing from you!